Portsmouth - 6 month contract - £32 p/h Ltd
We are looking to recruit a Configuration Management professional to work for our aerospace client on space and satellite technology projects.
Inputs: Customer and Company Configuration Management requirements & standards. Project configuration management relevant data & documentation (i.e. requirements, design, manufacturing documentation, change requests, deviations)
Mission: Implement configuration management along the entire product/ project lifecycle to ensure the availability of all configuration management data and ensure the product / project configuration consistency.
Outputs: Consolidated and consistent product / project data along the product / project lifecycle through configuration management status accounting and all other Configuration management data
- Manage all project data under configuration control
- Ensure all data supplied complies with Company Configuration Management systems and contractual requirements
- Provide support to project teams with regard to configuration queries and tools
- Maintain project produce trees and assembly trees.
- Maintain all CI's for the life cycle of the products
- Produce and maintain CADM CI Listing matrix
- Management of the Payload, Repeater and Equipment level documentation.
- Internal Data pack creation and release
- Register external Data packs and test data
- Run CIDL As Designed, As Built at each milestone or as required
- Document change control
- Build and issue project EIDP(s)
- Process improvement
- Proven ability in configuration management and document change control is mandatory
- Previous experience of process improvement, new process introduction required
- Excellent IT skills, with use of tools such as Windchill or databases
- Ability to meet deadlines under stressful environment
- Ability to manage high number of data and several projects at the same time
- Ability to face challenging deadlines and demanding customers
- Good organisation skills are mandatory
Please note, due to the sensitive nature of the projects involved, all candidates must be capable of gaining a UK MOD Security Clearance to SC level.