12 months ago
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The primary function of an Air Canada Concierge is to ease the way for our premium customers throughout their entire airport experience.
This role includes all premium customer touch points
The position is modeled after concierge service found in 5 star hotels.
The position is a busy one with duties that vary from day to day depending on the diverse requirements of our top tier premium customers.
A Concierge is always helpful, always follows through with a request and always has the right attitude. The Concierge creates a sense of comfort and recognition for our premium customers with a simple philosophy – “If it’s possible, consider it done”.
Key Concierge Activities
Identify and review Top Tier/International Business Class reservations in advance of flight departure and/or arrival to ensure that all special service requests have been actioned.
Ensure system wide “personal service” follow-up through communication with the worldwide network of Air Canada Concierges.
Greet and assist all high value/high profile customers.
Offer assistance for any special needs.
Monitor connections and proactively initiate re-bookings as required.
Work closely with Super Elite reservations desk and Customer Relations to facilitate Super Elite customer needs and to resolve service failures.
Maintain and update Concierge library of reference material and daily log.
Develop a network of contacts and resources that can provide assistance in accommodating the diverse requests of our top tier customers.
Offer the highest level of customer service at the Concierge desk by assisting with any inquires our members may have including day of travel requests such as check-in, upgrades, connection assistance, re-booking, lost items, or local information.
Hourly rate of $14.00/hr
* Knowledge and experience as an Airport Customer Sales and Service Agent would be considered an asset.
* Superior knowledge of airline service information and airport procedures would be considered an asset.
* Strong knowledge of local city attractions, events, hotels, restaurants and services.
* Ticketing experience would be considered an asset.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong desire to consistently exceed customer expectations while providing personalized service.
* Proactive, take charge attitude in resolving problems with creative solutions.
* Good sense of judgment in balancing customer interests with company policy.
* Superior leadership and people skills with a demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
* Self-motivated with an excellent ability to work under pressure while handling multiple tasks at the same time.
* Impeccable grooming, excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail.
* Excellent attendance record.
* Willing and able to work in a team environment.
* Possess a valid provincial driver's license (G2) and a valid Airside Vehicle Operator’s Permit (AVOP)
This position requires linguistic fluency. Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and French.
Candidates fluent in English, French and one or more of the following languages will also be considered: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Hindi, Danish, Dutch or Punjabi
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Passenger Services / Customer Service