Our Client has a requirement for a Concession Co-ordinator to undertake the below contract role.
Concessions are generated for a number of reasons but all need to be answered by the relevant technical authority.
Approval is granted from the relevant functional specialities thus the need for co-ordination of tasking.
A significant role to be deployed to ensure that the functions work together successfully and that control is maintained
* End to end QN and concession process monitoring to ensure non conformity is closed in time for delivery.
* Run and attend daily MRB (material review board) sessions between operations and engineering to ensure:
o Correct QN content prior to submission.
o Defined concession answer requirement dates based on delivery/quality gate dates.
* Monitor QN tracker to ensure all QNs are raised to concession in timely fashion.
* Monitor concession tracker to ensure all concessions are on target to be answered in time for delivery/quality gate dates.
* Monitor open concession/QNs that are worked at risk through quality gates to ensure they are closed.
* Report at daily start and end of shift on current status of non-conformity on upcoming deliveries and escalate any issues.
* Where concession RTO (return to originator) is required, ensure updates are completed in line with engineering requirements as quickly as possible. Ensure correct communication between engineering returning party and originator.
* Monitor use of advanced information. Ensure only used where necessary to unblock operations.
* Produce monthly KPIs from concession and QN tracker to show progress on concession completion time, RTO time etc.
QUALIFICATIONS/KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Experience in the Aerospace industry of both manufacturing and engineering activities.
* Understanding of Engineering processes
* Experience in the use and manipulation of Project for Windows involving the plan creation and monitoring, extraction of data etc.
* Microsoft Office tools and in particular Powerpoint and data bases.
* Good numerate skills and ability to manipulate data
* High motivation and energy.
* Organised and detail orientated
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate technical issues to management both internally and externally.
* Negotiation skills and ability to think for themselves for when dealing with customers/suppliers
Rates: £12.31-15.38 paye
or £15.38 - £19.44 Ltd