about 1 month ago
Computer Engineer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 222584
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will provide the Operations Support on the DevOps team within the Group and Serve as a Tier 3 Linux Administrator/Engineer and support the integration of new systems, applications, and networks.
More About the Role:
* Be working alongside the development staff in planning and managing the coordinated effort of a team of stakeholders, information technology and related technical professionals.
* Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues
* Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
* Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly is required
* BA/BS and 10+ years of related experience
* Will have understanding of all phases of the software development lifecycle, the system engineering lifecycle, and the ability to comprehend end-user business needs and concerns while integrating the understanding with technical skills
* Will have demonstrated hands-on experience and knowledge of Linux platform (i.e. RHEL, CentOS) including administration, management, and troubleshooting
* Have hands on experience designing and writing scripts (I.e. powershell, bash, groovy, python) for the automation of installations, deployments, and configuration. The candidate will have hands on experience and knowledge of Windows Platform (i.e. Server 2018, Server 2012, windows 7 / 10) including administration, management, and troubleshooting
* Have hands-on knowledge and experience building and deploying automated server and workstation builds across an enterprise infrastructure with environments that are logically separated
* Will have experience in developing and implementing infrastructure optimization, technology roadmaps and implement solutions for infrastructure performance issues.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Strong virtualization skills (VMware, VMware Horizon, Hyper-V, etc) is desired. Proven track record of building and deploying an automation framework from scratch using Ansible is desired. Working knowledge / Code and scripting (Python, Perl) is desired
* Experience with data mining tools (i.e., Splunk) and reporting as requested for historical performance, log, and other metric data is desired. Experience with monitoring tools (i.e., Nagios) is desired
* Experience with code migration across environments is desired. Knowledge of Big Data tools including Hadoop ecosystem - SOLR, Blur, etc. is desired.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.