Eastern Airways has a track record of consistent growth and an outstanding reputation for delivering a first class service to all of our valued customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Eastern Airways Safety and Compliance Monitoring Department based at Humberside. We would like to recruit a:
Compliance Monitoring Department Technical Auditor (40 hours)
The Technical Auditor is responsible, to the Head of Compliance Monitoring, for monitoring the Company’s Continuing Airworthiness Management and Maintenance Provider activities conducted under the privileges of its EASA Part M and EASA Part 145 approvals by: auditing compliance with the procedures and processes necessary for the safe operation and maintenance of aircraft engaged in Commercial Air Transport.
Primary Responsibilities / Functions
The role will require visits to the Company’s various maintenance sites as well as those of sub contracted and contracted organisations. The Technical Auditor is responsible for producing audit reports and management of non compliance reports using the Company’s Q-Pulse database.
· The successful candidate will hold or have held an EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance licence or an aeronautical degree or equivalent
· Shall have a thorough knowledge of the EASA requirements for Continuing Airworthiness and at least 5 years relevant civil aviation experience in a continuing airworthiness role
· Previous auditing experience and qualification to IQA – IRCA standard would be a distinct advantage
· Shall be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, be professional in manner and appearance, have an accurate and methodical approach to work, be able to adjust and prioritise workload to meet the changing needs of the business
· Be both assertive and empathetic in relation to compliance requirements
· Have basic computer literacy including MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Some knowledge of Q-Pulse would be beneficial however training will be provided
To apply for this exciting position please forward a CV and full covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to:
Please see the Eastern Airways Careers page online for additional application information.
Eastern Airways, Schiphol House, Humberside International Airport, Kirmington, North Lincolnshire,
Closing date – 26th Feb 2018