Compliance Engineer – Airworthiness & Design
Cobham Special Mission has a requirement for a Compliance Engineer – Airworthiness & Design. They will be directly responsible to the Compliance Managers for ensuring continued accreditation to the requisite Aviation Regulations, allowing successful delivery of Customer requirements, also providing a Technical and Regulatory focal point for all areas of CAvS UK.
The prime location is the Cobham Aviation Services facility located at Hurn, Christchurch.
As a Compliance Engineer -Airworthiness &Design your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
· Formal Aviation Engineering Qualification – Required
· Internal or Lead Auditor Qualification – ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent – Required
· Excellent knowledge of Civil and Military Aviation Regulations – Required:
EASA Part 21.J
EASA Part M
· MAA DAOS & CDO
· Excellent knowledge of Industry Standards – Desirable:
ISO 9001: 2015
AS9100 Rev D
· Relevant civil and/or military aviation experience – Required
· Experience in performing audits within the Civil and/or Military Aviation environment – Required
· Experience in Safety Management System management / oversight – Desirable
· Experience in Quality Management System management / oversight – Desirable
As a Compliance Engineer Airworthiness and Design your main responsibilities will involve:
· Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Technical Capabilities in accordance with:
EASA Part M / MilCAM
EASA Part 21.J / DAOS / CDO
· Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Quality/Business Management Systems in accordance with:
· ISO 9001:2015
· AS9100 Rev D
· Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
· Performance of External Supplier Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements and International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
· Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
· Management of Non-conformances raised from audits, assuring effective and timely remedial action.
· Monitoring of Regulatory Legislation and International Standards, ensuring timely review and update to Company documentation.
Cobham Special Mission
Protecting borders, saving lives and enhancing the effectiveness of defence personnel.
We combine state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised airborne surveillance, operational readiness training and search and rescue services.
Our end-to-end capabilities benefit government and military customers with responsive and cost-effective turn-key solutions for optimal mission performance.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.