CPL - MEP Flight Instructor
Overview: Teaching a variety of Commercial Flight Training courses, such as the Commercial Pilots Licence, Multi Engine Piston Rating, Multi Engine Instrument Rating and the Flight Instructor Course.
Main duties to include:
- Complete student reports promptly after every training sortie
- Ensure completion of pre and post flight briefings
- Uphold flight safety in all aspects of training
- Conduct each lesson in accordance with the approved syllabus
- Ensure ACS standards are maintained throughout training
- Retain a valid Class 1 Medical
- Comply with rules and procedures as designated in the Operations Manual
- Attend administration, standardisation and periodic/annual training as required.
- Conduct any other reasonable duties which may, from time to time, given by the Head of Training
- Minimum EASA CPL/IR
- Unrestricted FI Rating
- Class 1 Medical
Essential skills and experience:
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Flexibility to adapt learning/teaching styles and to differentiate between trainees
- Experienced in delivering Commercial Flight Training.
- Knowledge of EASA regulations
- Flight instructional experience at advance level.
- DA42 Twinstar and / or Garmin 1000 experience advantageous.
Reports to: Head of Training (HoT)
Location: The role will be based at our Flight School at Perth Airport, 3 miles North East of Perth City Centre and centrally located in Scotland.
Salary: Competitive salary, career development, pension and 28 days annual leave.
If you match the above criteria and believe that you will be an asset to the team at ACS, we would love to hear from you.