4 months ago
CNO Analyst/Engineer II (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 218761
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a motivated professionals to support an intel program which performs deeply technical Cybersecurity research and development. You will deep dive into the internals of software and operating systems on multiple embedded, desktop, and other platforms. Recognizing talent with these skills are in demand, CACI is able to offer competitive salaries and above market benefits to fill this role.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
•Strong Python skills, including experience
- Delivering Python-based products, e.g. command-line utilities for end-user use
- Using/integrating Python's logging framework
- In OO design and development in Python
- Networking in Python
• Comfortable working within collaborative work environments and associated tools, including
- Working within a team
- Using version control systems
- Using work tracking/ticketing systems
- Participating in code review processes and systems
• C Skills
- Writing and building small C products
- Reading and understanding C code
- Familiarity with common build tooling (make, CMake, Autotools)
• Must have minimum of 6 years’ experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
• Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience with system (Windows, Linux or Solaris) and network administration
• Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience with network protocols, network routing devices, computer security devices, security architectures, methodologies and tools
• Must have minimum of 1 year experience installing and configuring VMWare products (GSX, ESX AND Workstations)
• Must have minimum of 1 year of scripting experience (Python, Perl,VB script, or INIX shell scripts)
• Must be able to install and configure network security devices, such as firewalls and network Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
• Must be able to install and configure anti-virus software and spy-ware protection software
• Must be able to design, write and execute software test plans
• Must have experience with configuration management, IP management, and troubleshooting
• Must have experience in designing and implementing network architecture scenarios containing various operating system and application versions to include Linux, Solaris and Windows
• Must be able to replicate real world network and system scenarios in a lab environment
• Must have strong technical writing skills capable of accurately describing lab design, tool usage, and tool testing procedures
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of software test methodology, including
- Delineation between unit tests, system test, integration tests
- Specifying and implementing tests at different testing levels
• Experience in Python with:
- Using/extending Python's unittest framework
- Crossplatform development
- Using multithreading/multiprocessing paradigms in products
• Certifications in MCSE, RHCE, CEH, CCNA or CISSP preferred
Active Top Secret/SCI with Fullscope Polygraph
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.