Exciting PERMANENT CNC Miller position!!!
Our aviation client urgently requires a skilled CNC Miller for their new site based in the south of England.
The CNC Miller will join a rapidly growing production team, making parts for a major aerospace manufacturer.
* Read and interpret a 2D Drawing
* Produce CNC programme off line from customer drawing
* Fully fixture and tool[cutters] to produce component to drawing
* Inspect own work to drawing
* Aerospace requirements/standards, tolerance and controls
* CNC programme Operating systems
* General high standard of engineering ability - fully skilled
* 5C- lean Manufacturing processes
* Apprentice /time served engineer
* Edge cam, Solid Works preferable
* Tool maker or general machinist
* CMM,HEIGHT GAUGE & general inspection
* Knowledge of Aerospace Quality or similar[oil & gas]
* Fanuc preferred - but not limited to
* A minimum of 5 years experience in milling or turning
* Business improvement /Lean manufacture
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.