6 months ago
Barnes Aerospace OEM Windsor Division has an exciting and challenging career opportunity for a CNC Vane Campbell Grinding Machinist on weekend shift. This position requires experience, initiative and ingenuity and the ability to work independently to produce the highest level of quality and productivity against established standards. If you are a talented and self-motivated individual that enjoys a fast paced environment, please submit your resume for further consideration.
* Ability to set up and operate complex jobs with minimal supervision ensuring part conforms to specifications and requirements.
* Make necessary modifications or adjustments.
* Read and understand blueprints and operations sheets.
* Ability to verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and verniers.
* Follow all safety requirements regarding machine operation including proper guarding.
* Maintain good housekeeping practices on machines and in work area. Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations. Wear necessary personal protective equipment as required.
* In addition to vane grinding duties, cross training may be required to learn and perform other duties as necessary.
* Four (4) years or more years in aerospace manufacturing environment desired.
* Three (3) years or more experience operating Vane Campbell machine preferred.
* Exceptional mechanical ability.
* Good math skills.
* High school diploma/GED equivalent
Job Location : Windsor, Connecticut, United States
Position Type : Full-Time/Regular
Experience Required : 2+ to 5 years
Intended Work Schedule : Weekend Shift (Friday-Sunday 5:00AM-5:30PM)
NEW RESUME/CV +
EXISTING RESUME/CV +
Who do you know at
Barnes Group Inc.
Return to Search Results