6 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring a CMM Inspector and Programmer in Columbus, Ohio.
* Perform and maintain proper inspection standards, methods and procedures used by the Service Center in complying with all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and manufacturer’s recommendations
* Ensure proper procedures are performed on all completed work before it is released to service
* Complete all inspection and maintenance records, reports and forms required before authorized release
* Maintain a current file of FAA specifications, certificate data sheets and airworthiness directives
* Make periodic checks on all inspection tools and for the calibration of precision test equipment as outlined in the Overhaul Manuals and the FAA Repair Station Manuals
* Ensure no defective or un-airworthy parts are installed in any component or unit released by the Service Center
* Submit reports of defects or un-airworthy conditions in accordance with FAR 145.63
* Inspect and accepts all incoming material, i.e. new parts, supplies and repaired parts from contract service
* Ensure proper tagging and identification of all parts
* Maintain current library of aircraft maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, structure repair manuals, wiring manuals and engine manuals applicable to the Citation models
* Responsible for assuring completion of required inspections and maintaining files of completed work orders and inspection forms in an efficient system for easy review by supervisor
* Must be proficient in programming and inspecting machined parts using PC-DMIS software with little to no supervision
* The candidates must have PC-DMIS software experience
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.