2 months ago
Cloud Systems Support Engineer - Tier 2 (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 222977
Location: Arnold, MO US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking a passionate Operations and Sustainment Systems Engineers to help manage a critical new facet of our expanding business within the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). Our NGA customer recognizes the need of formalized support for these critical applications. A geographically distributed team needs to be stood up spanning Springfield VA (NCE), St. Louis MO (2nd Street) and Denver CO (BCF).
What You’ll Get to Do:
As our Tier 2 Operations & Sustainment Systems Engineer you will have the opportunity to:
* Provide comprehensive technical support to users of a growing catalog of GEOINT Services mission applications and developer tools. Tier 2 O&S systems engineers are notified of issues by Tier 1 support personnel.
* Work closely with mission application engineers to properly diagnose and fix complicated technical issues.
* Opportunity to continue learning and understanding functions and operations of all GEOINT Services applications.
* Provide your knowledge and understanding of the cloud platforms on which the software is deployed.
* Perform software deployments, system configuration, system tuning, and system monitoring and troubleshooting.
* As part of our DevOps methodology, all O&S Engineers work very closely with developers and provide feedback on system performance and user satisfaction.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent
* A minimum of five years of related work experience.
* Tier 2 O&S Engineers need to have a strong familiarity with a wide range of platform and cloud technologies as-well-as robust system administration skills.
* AWS- EC2, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, Route 53, IAM, CloudFront, CloudWatch, etc
PaaS - Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, etc
System Administration- Linux scripting and maintenance.
Continuous Monitoring Solutions – Elastic, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Prometheus etc.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post & Denver Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.