about 1 month ago
Cloud/Systems Engineer - TS/SCI Poly
Hanover, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Cloud/Systems Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD. This position is part of the Utility Cloud Services office and is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of Utility Cloud Service offerings for the Agency Extended Enterprise. These services include on-premise Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings including the Mission Utility Cloud and MACHINESHOP, and Platform as a Service (Paas) offerings including PARTSHOP, CONTAINERYARD and LABBENCH. Additionally Utility Cloud Services is the Agency Service provider/primary liaison to the Commercial Cloud Service (C2S), the IC-facing Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the Cloud/Systems Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
* Support the adoption and integration of C2S platforms and solutions.
* Development of support of budgeting, migration plans, security designs, briefs, and general C2S services/adoption questions.
* Ensure that the operational posture is maintained for an information system migrating to the C2S platform, and working in close collaboration with the information system owners and C2S support staff.
* Serve as a key advisor on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving initiated, planned, scheduled authored training content, and support or lead the bi-weekly meeting and training for existing or prospective customers on how to properly and efficiently use C2S capabilities.
* Assist in the development of cloud computing security and risk management best practices and technical content.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 10 years of Systems Engineering experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
* Strong experience with Linux and platforms
* Experience leading design and implementation activities in a large-scale enterprise environment.
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
* Experience developing software (Java, .NET, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go, C++) scripts and automation
* Understanding of architecture design techniques
* Experience with cloud based computing
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiarity with DevOps and integrating with Gitlab, Jenkins and containers
* Experience with REST APIs to provide data to other applications looking to integrate with the PARTSHOP offerings
* Experience with open source COTS/GOTS/FOSS solutions
* Experience with automation tools such as Ansible or similar tools
* Understanding of IaaS, PaaS and Containers
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.