5 months ago
Cloud Engineer / DevOPS (~25% Profit Sharing)
Req #: 216860
Location: Aurora, CO US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
* Are you looking to work in Aurora, Co?
* Looking for an "Enhance Employee Benefit" Program?
* Would receiving up to 25% annually into a Profit Sharing Program, interest you?
* Does working on Mission Orientated Development Application Systems and making a difference in the Defense Community matter to you?
What You’ll Get to Do: BIT Systems, a CACI Company, is hiring a Cloud Engineer for our work with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) in Aurora, CO. You will be part of team where problem solving and communication skills are critical to success. This environment provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance, while changing the way the government delivers software applications. You will leverage software engineering and systems administration skills to deliver critical infrastructure to a cloud-based environment. Our team makes constant use of DevOps best practices. Choose us and make building and delivering innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career.
More About the Role:
* Use industry proven open source processes and tools to a broad set of application development teams.
* Support the entire product lifecycle to include requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and deployment.
* Translate customer/user needs into project requirements and ultimately working solutions.
* Identify, mitigate and resolve technical risks and issues.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
* Experience developing and delivering software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services.
* Strong knowledge of Linux and its deployment in virtual environments.
* Experience with Git and configuration management processes.
* Experience developing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines.
* Experience with automated test tools, e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Junit.
* Experience integrating with identity management, access management, and authorization solutions (PKI, LDAP, OAUTH, OpenID).
* Understanding of agile development practices, including Agile Scrum methodology.
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance.
* Ability to work in a highly collaborative, open and unclassified office work environment.
* Ability to work independently and within a distributed team environment.
* Strong interpersonal, teamwork, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
* Comfortable working with a diverse set of contractors and customer personnel.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Desire to stay educated on current technology trends.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience deploying, maintaining and optimizing RDBMS databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres.
* Experience with open source indexing technologies, e.g. Elasticsearch.
* Experience with container technology (e.g. Docker) development and deployment.
* Familiarity with NoSQL databases like DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra.
* Familiarity with Cloud Application Platforms such as Heroku, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift.
* Experience conducting trade studies and analysis of competing technologies.
Company Description: BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company.
The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development, and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering our employees to make better mission-critical decisions. We provide the tools you need to succeed. Our work environment is mission-focused but relaxed; is professional but casual; and requires individual responsibility within team constructs. We offer an environment where business casual and shorts/flip flops work side by side successfully; we let you be you.
ADDITIONAL BITS INFORMATION:
Not to mention BITS benefits are quite unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post and Denver Post..
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.