4 months ago
Req #: 217521_23666
Location: Hampton, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI is looking for Cloud Engineers and Architects to support the integration and testing of the DCGS infrastructure and potential new capabilities into the Virtual ISR Integration Enclave (VI2E)
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Work as a technical expert in designing and developing solutions within the VI2E for AF DCGS applications.
* Use industry proven open source processes and tools to a broad set of application development teams.
* Support the entire product lifecycle to include requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and deployment.
* Translate customer/user needs into project requirements and ultimately working solutions.
* Identify, mitigate and resolve technical risks and issues.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum of 7 years of related work experience.
* Experience developing and delivering software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services.
* Understanding of agile development practices, including Agile Scrum methodology.
* Ability to work in a highly collaborative, open and unclassified office work environment.
* Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Security Clearance (US Citizenship required)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of DevOps processes and best practices
* ITIL Foundations certification
* AWS Certification
* Experience deploying, maintaining and optimizing RDBMS databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres.
* Experience with open source indexing technologies, e.g. Elasticsearch.
* Experience with container technology (e.g. Docker) development and deployment.
* Familiarity with NoSQL databases like DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra.
* Familiarity with Cloud Application Platforms such as Heroku, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift.
* Experience conducting trade studies and analysis of competing technologies.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.