about 1 month ago
Cloud / DevOPS Engineer - CLEARABLE (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Denver, CO US
We are seeking Cloud / DevOPS Engineers for our work with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). Our teams are strategically dispersed across Sterling, VA; Denver, CO (DTC); and Arnold, MO. You will be part of team where problem solving and communication skills are critical to success. This environment provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance, while changing the way the government delivers software applications. You will leverage software engineering and systems administration skills to deliver critical infrastructure to a cloud-based environment. Our team makes constant use of DevOps best practices. Choose us and make building and delivering innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Use industry proven open source processes and tools to a broad set of application development teams.
* Support the entire product lifecycle to include requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and deployment.
* Translate customer/user needs into project requirements and ultimately working solutions.
* Identify, mitigate and resolve technical risks and issues.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI w/Poly clearance.
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
* A minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
* Experience developing and delivering software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services using Infrastructure as Code.
* Strong knowledge of Linux, System Administration, and its deployment in virtual environments.
* Experience developing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines.
* Experience with Git and configuration management processes.
* Experience with automated test tools and frameworks, e.g. Inspec, Selenium, Cucumber, Junit.
* Experience integrating with identity management, access management, and authorization solutions (PKI, LDAP, OAUTH, OpenID).
* Understanding of agile development practices, including Agile Scrum methodology.
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance.
* Ability to work in a highly collaborative, open, and unclassified office work environment.
* Ability to work independently and within a distributed team environment.
* Strong interpersonal, teamwork, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
* Comfortable working with a diverse set of contractors and customer personnel across multiple site locations.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Desire to stay educated on current technology trends.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiarity with Cloud Application Platforms such as Heroku, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift.
* CI/CD pipeline experience using GitLab or Jenkins.
* Experience with container technology (e.g. Docker) development and deployment.
* Experience with Kubernetes for container orchestration.
* Experience deploying, maintaining and optimizing RDBMS databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres.
* Familiarity with NoSQL databases like DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra.
* Experience with open source indexing technologies, e.g. Elasticsearch.
* Experience conducting trade studies and analysis of competing technologies.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post and Denver Post..
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.