Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Client Relations Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 pa depending on experience
About the client:
My client serves clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management and aircraft interiors.
From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, my client provide comprehensive solutions through our global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of their clients and airline partners.
Purpose of the Job:
You will be responsible for growing and developing new business opportunities for key industry segment areas that are in line with the businesses plans for growth. Carrying out full market research to identifying and qualify all new opportunities. Building strong customer relationships and working as part of a team to win and deliver customer opportunities. Ensuring seamless delivery of flights and transition of the client throughout the sales cycle.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and qualifying all new Leads for your allocated industry segments ensuring all potential opportunities are captured.
- Maintaining all Leads and Prospects on the CRM ensuring accuracy is maintained and all contact made is logged.
- Working with the Brokers to deliver full client proposals and to close deals, ensuring that the customer relationship is maintained throughout the sales cycle.
- Responsible for growing your assigned industry segment areas, working to deliver on personal and team targets.
- Building, developing and maintaining strong customer relationships through continued contact.
- Develop maintain industry knowledge for your assigned industries as well as the Charter industry.
- Identifying and proposing new areas of opportunity for the business to further grow.
- Supporting and working with the marketing team to deliver marketing campaigns to support business development work and further grow the brand.
- Identifying and attending key market events, shows, meeting and opportunities throughout the year.
- Carrying out independent research of new potential charter clients and maintaining knowledge on existing prospects
- Ensuring a consistent first class customer service experience is delivered to all customers.
- To be responsible for checking quality and accuracy of all documentation produced by the team.
- Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
- Preparing and delivering customer proposals that meet their requirements.
- Ensuring continued contact according to our customer SLA.
- Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner and exercising a reasonable commercial judgement.
- Maintaining strict company and client confidentiality at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Natural ability to network and build relationships
- Highly target driven individual, motivated to 'Win' business
- Solid understanding of the travel industry, potential charter prospects and the dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Superior time management skills to ensure rigorous deadlines are met
- Entrepreneurial spirit & the ability to work in a highly flexible, rapidly changing work environment
- Customer focused with first rate people skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
- Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
- Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail
What they offer:
- A competitive salary combined with a performance related bonus scheme.
- Training, mentoring and personal development.
- Quarterly company social events.
- An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency