5 months ago
Client Project Owner (CPO)
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
1 month ago(19/12/2018 17:20)
Number of Openings
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Dublin Airport Authority
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Contract Full Time
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Project Owner to join the Dublin Airport Airside Operations team. The role-holder will be responsible for the full and comprehensive co-ordination and delivery of Airside Operations related projects. The role holder will bring thorough knowledge of the regulations pertaining to the operation of an airside operation, a strong understanding of the Airside Safety Management System and insight into the key stakeholders and the demands of their business.
* Third level qualification in Project Management/ Civil Engineering or a related discipline
* A minimum of seven years post graduate experience in a relevant field
* A strong understanding of ICAO/EASA Regulations, Safety Management Systems and Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
* Experience of co-ordinating projects within a live operational environment with the ability to manage client expectations and deliver within agreed parameters
* Experience in client-side project management / representation.
* Awareness of DAP SMS and willing to undertake specific training regarding risk assessment techniques
* Strong organisational, interpersonal and people management skills
* Excellent influencing, relationship building and communication skills
* Excellent safety and quality assurance skills, drive and enthusiasm to deliver
* Ability to work in a challenging environment both on own initiative and as part of a team
* Full driving licence (Category B or above)
* Committed to daa values
* Develop client business case, key functional requirements and scope documentation for project.
* Attend design reviews to ensure business requirements are met in line with time, cost, safety and quality criteria.
* Ensure that project co-ordination occurs, including carrying out a cross-functional review.
* Co-ordinate development and ongoing management of Change Risk Assessment to ensure that safety and security risks are adequately identified and addressed.
* Ensure projects are reviewed and if necessary escalated through Safety Committee structure (SAG, SMG and if necessary ESRG) in line with Elevating Safety action.
* Ensure the development of Safety and/or Security case documentation, to support the project, as required
* Co-ordinate with the Project Manager and the IAA-SRD Relationship Co-ordinator to develop submissions if required to IAA-SRD.
* Forecast life cycle costs and resourcing levels for inclusion into budgets with operational and maintenance stakeholders.
* Identify constraints and review of phasing plans to ensure continuity of business in busy live operational environment.
* Present recommendations at Senior and Executive Management levels.
* Co-ordinate stakeholders and associated communication during all construction project stages (inception / feasibility through to operational and engineering handover).
* Attend monthly programme review meetings (arranged by PM) and cross functional planning forum as required, representing relevant sections of the business.
* Co-ordination of Change Management and Governance during all project stages (inception / feasibility through to operational and engineering handover).