about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Corona CA US 92880
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
THERMAL STRUCTURES, INC.
Clerk - Sales/Accounting
Locations: US-CA - Corona
Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Status: Full Time, Employee
Education Level: High School Degree, Associates Degree preferred
Shift: First Shift (Day)
For more than 50 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”. Themarl Structures, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HEICO. Thermal Structures, Inc. is currently recruiting a Sales/Accounting Clerk with strong knowledge and experience for our Corona, California facility.
In this position, the Clerk - Sales/Accounting will:
* Processes Payments Received
* Support Internal Audit Requests
* File, Track Customer Orders
* Provide Document support to the sales organization
* Book travel, and manage travel schedules
* Coordinate business meetings & meals
* Maintain files
* Use the Microsoft Office Suite of products
* Other duties and special projects as requested
This position reports to the Controller.
Job Requirements :
* Minimum of two years clerical experience in a business environment.
* Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
* Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
* Highly responsive to internal and external customer requirements, with a high attention for detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, verbal and written
* Strong work ethic )
* Familiar with the Internet and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Ability to learn new software quickly
**Note: No relocation provided