about 1 month ago
Clairvoyant Software Engineer – Cloud Native Applications
Aurora, CO US
We are seeking our newest members of the Clairvoyant program, to help build services and user interfaces that reside in the Clairvoyant framework as Docker containers and are deployed into a Kubernetes cluster orchestration environment with Helm. As part of the team you will be exposed to building microservices on a cloud native platform, the DevOps pipeline, principals of containerization, implementation and orchestration of containers, and automated testing. Clairvoyant is looking for highly adaptable engineers that are willing to step outside of their comfort zone to help accomplish the mission.
The Clairvoyant Framework is the scalable, extensible, and service-based foundation that enables responsiveness to emerging threats and enhances the accessibility of data through standard interfaces, implementation of services, content discovery and retrieval services. The goal of the Clairvoyant Framework is a self-service software system that provides a common (shared), scalable, reusable, and extensible software-hosting-and-integration environment, which efficiently enables rapid development, deployment, and evolution of advanced mission applications and analytics within an enterprise environment.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As our Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to:
* Join a team environment and take pride in ensuring the reliability of the product.
* Participate on a DevOps team and are part of an agile software development lifecycle with active participation in planning, scrums, sprints, regression testing, and sprint reviews.
* Thrive in a fast-moving environment and enjoy learning and overcoming new challenges and learning new technologies.
* You prefer to learn new things and step up to challenging tasks.
The focus of the work is to be an enabler of other systems to run analytics, machine learning algorithms, and standard data processing.
Provide services on a cloud native platform to allow our users to work the way they want and get the data in the format they need.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* An active TS/SCI clearance is required to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain a CI Poly.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
* A minimum 5 years of related work experience.
* A strong commitment to software quality
* Expertise in a software development language (Java, Perl, Python)
* Experience in application administration, configuration, and integration
* REST and web service design and implementation
* Familiarity with large software development programs
* Familiarity with agile development methodologies
* Excellent understanding of Linux environments
* Self-starter and willing to learn new skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Software and Architectural Design Patterns
* Experience with Amazon Web Service offerings
Fundamentals of Map/Reduce algorithms
* Fundamentals of Machine Learning
* Experience maintaining and supporting complex systems
* Experience supporting a DevOps work environment
* Familiarity with cloud native technologies
* Familiarity with data storage systems: Document stores; Relational databases; Time Series Databases; Key/Value stores
* Security+ Certification
* SCRUM and/or Kanban certification
What we can offer you:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington and Denver Posts.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.