5 months ago
Mountain Aviation, Inc.
Citation 560XL - SIC - Austin TX
Flight Operations - Austin, TX - Full Time
***** Mountain Aviation is hosting open interviews in Broomfield, CO on Friday July 27, 2018 from 10am to 2pm. We would love to see you there.*****
Here at Mountain Aviation, we strive to provide our clients with a unique jet charter experiences through an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork and growth for our employees.
We offer a flexible schedule and competitive salary so that you can enjoy a work-life balance.
Come Fly For Us!
We are currently looking for a Citation XL SIC who resides within an hour of Austin, TX.
Does a flexible schedule allowing for time with friends and family, professional growth, and amazing co-workers sound good to you? Do you thrive in a team setting? Does aviation excite you? Keep reading!
Mountain Aviation is looking for a Citation 560XL First Officer local to the Austin,TX. area. You will be expected to provide professional Pilot services to Mountain Aviation clients in a two crew-member environment, by assisting the Pilot-in-Command (PIC) in all aspects of flight management and oversight with safety and client comfort being first priorities.
* Responsible to the PIC on all flights.
* Perform all flight duties as assigned by the PIC.
* Assume the authority to act on behalf of the PIC when the PIC is incapacitated.
* Acquire knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the PIC.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with PIC after completing a flight to ensure that the Aircraft is cleaned, restocked and prepared for the next flight.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Highly knowledgeable of the General Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other instructions pertinent to assigned duties.
* Must have ability to interact with Clients and determine if their needs are being met as well as to help resolve any issues with a friendly, helpful demeanor.
* FAA First Class Medical Certificate
* Valid Passport
* 2000 Total Time
* 1000 Pilot-in-Command
* 1000 Multi-Engine
* 500 Multi-Engine Pilot-in-Command
* 500 Turbine
* Work is performed in an aircraft with an on-demand flight schedule ranging through all hours of the day.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
What we offer you:
* Medical, Dental, Vision the first of the month following date of hire
* 401k with 3% company matching
* Life, AD&D, and LTD paid by the company
* Flexible Spending account, for you and your dependent(s)
* Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional Life Insurance through AFLAC
* Did we mention? You get to fly some cool equipment...
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply: Citation 560XL - SIC - Austin TX
* Required fields
Apply with Indeed
Attach resume or
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or
Paste your resume here or
attach resume file
Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here.
Are you willing to relocate?
What’s your citizenship / employment eligibility?*
No answerI am a U.S. Citizen/Permanent ResidentNon-citizen allowed to work for any employerNon-citizen allowed to work for current employerNon-citizen seeking work authorizationI am a Canadian Citizen/Permanent ResidentOther
Are you 18 years of age or older?
What are your Total and Command flight hours?
What’s your pilot rating? Provide details in your cover letter.
No answerStudent PilotRecreational PilotPrivate PilotCommercial PilotAirline Transport Pilot
LinkedIn profile URL:
What languages do you speak fluently?
Earliest start date?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!*
References: Please enter names and contact information:
The following questions are entirely optional.
To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more.
Decline to answerFemaleMale
Decline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino
Invitation for Job Applicants to Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
* A “disabled veteran” is one of the following:
* a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
* a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
* A “recently separated veteran” means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
* An “active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran” means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
* An “Armed forces service medal veteran” means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
1 I IDENTIFY AS ONE OR MORE OF THE CLASSIFICATIONS OF PROTECTED VETERAN LISTED ABOVE
2 I AM NOT A PROTECTED VETERAN
0 I DON’T WISH TO ANSWER
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Why are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities.i To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if
you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.
How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
* Cerebral palsy
* Muscular dystrophy
* Bipolar disorder
* Major depression
* Multiple sclerosis (MS)
* Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
* Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
* Obsessive compulsive disorder
* Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
* Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Please check one of the boxes below:
1 YES, I HAVE A DISABILITY (or previously had a disability)
2 NO, I DON’T HAVE A DISABILITY
0 I DON’T WISH TO ANSWER
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures,
providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
Social recruiting and Applicant Tracking System