Chinook Avionic Engineer
Carbon60 have a new position for a number of Avionic Engineers for a 4 month contract with experience on Chinook/CH-47 to work in Gosport, Hampshire.
As an Avionic Engineer you will be working on the Chinook in a base maintenance facility completing modifications and base maintenance checks.
Summary of contract details:
· Start: ASAP
· Contract Length: 4 Months +
· Location: Gosport, Hampshire
· Shift: Monday-Friday
· Hours: Base hours of 37 a week (Overtime available)
· Rate: £22 Per Hour Ltd (Paid into UK limited Company or PSL Umbrella company)
Experience on Chinook aircraft is essential for this position.
To apply for the role you will need to supply the following documentation;
· Up to date copy of CV
· In date colour copy of passport/Proof of right to work in the UK
· EWIS, Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
For more information regarding the Chinook Avionic Engineer based in Gosport, please contact Carbon60 Exeter on.
We look forward to hearing from you'
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.