5 months ago
Manager Chief Pilot
* Location: Dayton, OH
* Work Schedule: Full Time (Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, occasional extended periods of time as necessary to support airline operations; weekend work hours required)
* Reports To: Assistant Director of Line Operations
* Direct Reports: Responsible for support, counsel and supervision of flight deck crewmembers
* Relocation: Some relocation assistant available
* Travel: Travel is required of this position
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Our culture is The PSA Way – which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
Dayton, OH – Dayton is known as the Gem City and the birthplace of Aviation. It is also the home of PSA Airlines headquarters. Here, you will be able to enjoy a rich history in aviation by visiting the National Museum of the United States Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
* Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
* A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with company match
* American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
* Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary