4 months ago
Position: Chief Info Sec Officer
Qualification: Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Management, Risk Management or related fields
* Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
* Identify information security goals and objectives consistent with organization, business need, and define the scope and boundaries of the information security program
* Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement
* Work with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
* Running security audits and risk assessments
* Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats
* Raise awareness of risk management concerns
* Business technology plan, provide current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
* Evaluate effectiveness of business continuity plan, define change management plan and implementation
* Ensure compliance of information security by contractors/suppliers (Third party risk) etc.
* Protect intellectual property of organization at all times
* Raise information security awareness among management, employees, contractors and other stake holders.