6 months ago
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
• Extensive experience in payroll calculation & entries is a must.
• Good experience in taxation
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations •
• Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts. •
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls. •
• Responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ in France. •
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.
• Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
Work with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives Requirements:
• Degree in Accounting/Finance/auditing
Min 08-10 years’ experience out of which 03-05 relevant experience in financial & management as a chief accountant.
• Accounting (privilege but not must) Aviation Industry is preferred.
• Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly ambitious.
Working experience in SAP is highly regarded.
• Previously worked in auditing offices is highly recommended
Familiarity with IFRS and Egyptian accounting standards.