9 months ago
STS Technical Services is currently recruiting for a Chassis Controls Engineers in the Milwaukee area. This is a long-term contract position working on new product development for one of the most recognized companies in the world. STS is the exclusive provider of contingent engineering resources for our client and we are seeking candidates with the following experience:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop and implement electrical system architecture, ensuring that all components of the system meet or exceed their function within the architecture
* Evaluate and report performance of electrical system, as well as individual components subjectively and objectively
* Resolve technical issues for performance and integration between system components and client
* Manage development and risk through DFMEA and DVP&R, including review and approval of supplier PPAP and controls plans
* Develop and maintain program-specific requirements documentation both within client and between client and supplier
* Verify system performance to company standards, approve supplier validation, and work with test and verification entities to ensure system meets or exceeds targets
* Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Electrical and mechanical system-level understanding of chassis controls, including ABS, automotive stability control, and traction control systems
* Ability to take data through CCP calibration tool and analyze data results as needed to assist in system development
* Assist with DFMEA and DVP&R processes for chassis controls systems
* Ability to construct HIL tests using Simulink or in-house HIL software
* Strong knowledge of CAN communication
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.