7 months ago
Charter Sales Executive (m/f)
AIR HAMBURG is seeking permanent recruits for a role our charter flight Sales Team.
* Quoting charter flight costs to our clients while maintaining operational awareness
* Coordination of booked flights with Operations Department and clients
* Business Development and Account Management
* Processing flight booking documentation and administration
* Handling last minute ad hoc flight requests
* Experience within private and general aviation sales preferred
* Excellent IT skills, including comfortable usage of all MS Office software. Experience with platforms such as FOS or Avinode particularly favourable.
* Willingness to perform flexible shift work including evenings and weekends
* German and English required languages. Additional languages favourable.
* High degree of responsiveness, with excellent organisational and coordination abilities.
* Ability to cope with very high levels of responsibility.
* Calmness under pressure a must.
AIR HAMBURG is offering a secure and stimulating career in a globally praised and successful company. Our young team is growing fast and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our expansion.
Please send CV and covering letter to AIR HAMBURG.