On behalf of our reputable client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a CFO Assistant to join the business in Malta on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced CFO Assistant who can direct the fiscal functions within generally accepted accounting principles, in accordance with financial management techniques appropriate within the industry. It essential that the CFO Assistant has a strong moral compass with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally, as well as, having a strategic and analytical mindset.
· Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
· Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
· Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the external auditors as necessary
· Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Executive Director and CEO
· Oversee all payroll functions and negotiate and manage the employee insurances and benefits
· Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Commerce or Business Management/Administration
· Chartered Accountant, Certified General Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designation is an asset.
· Minimum 5 years’ overall combined experience in accounting/finance. Aviation experience is ideal
· Knowledge of general accounting principles and of federal and provincial legislation as applicable
· Working knowledge of the Maltese Tax System
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Malta or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race at our Basingstoke office or complete an application today.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Malta or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race