about 1 month ago
Certifying Staff CAT- B Embraer Legacy 600/650 / 650E (w / m / d) at the Baden AirparkIf aviation is your passion and Simply Personal becomes your conviction, we would like to meet you now!AIR HAMBURG Luftverkehrsgesellschaft mbH is the largest provider of charter business aviation in Europe. AIR HAMBURG was founded in 2006 and meanwhile has more than 400 permanent employees in Hamburg. In the area of private jets AIR HAMBURG operates a business jet fleet with 31 private aircraft with worldwide operations.As an air carrier, we are looking for a Certifying Staff CAT-B Embraer Legacy 600/650 / 650E (w / m / d) for our affiliated EASA Part-145 shipyard at the Baden Airpark (EDSB) as soon as possible.An environment that inspires
* A safe and varied workplace
* Responsible working in a dynamic and motivated team
* A varied field of activity and the possibility of active participation
* Personal development within the department and the company
* Long-term full-time cooperation and a permanent employment contract
* Airline specific perks on flights, hotels and car rentals
* A familiar working atmosphere (summer and Christmas party, regular after work meetings, corporate sports events)A task that challenges
* You are performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on a young fleet of business jets.
* As part of our team, you are jointly responsible for the preparation, implementation and follow-up of the commissioned work (in the context of personal qualification).
* Another part of the job is the AOG support, troubleshooting \u0026 the initiation of the necessary measures for their elimination - up to the AOG on-site.A background that convinces
* Experience in Aircraft Maintenance with a \"Certifying Staff\" license under Part-66 Cat B
* Type rating (or relevant experience) on Embraer Legacy 600/650 / 650E is an advantage
* Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
* Resilience, flexibility and team spirit
* Careful, conscientious and ready to useIf we were able to arouse your interest and you would like to actively shape the success of AIR HAMBURG TECHNIK, then we look forward to receiving your application today Please send your complete application with your motivation letter and a detailed CV via the link below.As a fast-growing company, we are also looking for experienced specialists and lateral entrants for our flight crew and ground crew in the Hamburg headquarters.