Villa Air is a domestic airline operating in the Maldives since 2011. We are looking to hire qualified and experienced B1 and B2 engineers to work at our very own Villa Airport Maamigili.
Candidates must have:
· A valid EASA Part 66 license (B1 and B2) (added advantage if B1 and B2 together) Or ICAO Type 2 AME license
· ATR 72 – 212A or ATR 42 – 500 type rating
· Must have recent experience on ATR 72-212A/42-500 with not less than 05 years of certification records in the past 07 years
· Recommended to have certification experience of 10 years; out of which 05 years of experience on ATR 42 or ATR 72 and shall have both line and base maintenance experience on the types.
Benefits and other arrangements:
· Company will provide single accommodation.
· Leave, off day entitlements and working hours will be according to Maldivian Civil Aviation Regulations which is compliant with EASA regulations. For details please refer to Maldives civil aviation website.
· One (1) month paid leave for every five (5) months worked which can be taken on a per diem basis.
· Return air ticket will be provided twice every year on economy class.
· Contract duration is negotiable; ideally 1 to 2 years and will be renewable based on performance.
Submission of Applications:
Interested candidates may email their application letter with curriculum vitae with passport size photograph, license copy, type training certificate copy, log book copy showing recent experience in ATR 72-500 and ATR42-500, current company approvals held, Initial and recurrent training certificates on human factors, fuel tank safety, SMS and EWIS training.