Production Team Leader to take full ownership of manufacturing department and implement a lean manufacturing and continuous improvement culture for an Aviation company based in Surrey
You will manage and develop a team of operators and ensure that the quality and cost targets are met.
You will have experience of working within an MRO environment
Responsibilities of a Production Team Leader
· Manufacture and deliver products on target
· Daily and weekly targets to be set and measured for the team
· Lead daily meetings
· Develop and enable team to meet company goals and customer requirements.
· Meet operational targets and continuous improvements through liaising with supporting departments
· Lead, train and mentor team in Lean manufacturing techniques
Benefits of a Production Team Leader
· Life Assurance
· 25 days holiday
If you are interested in the opportunity of working as a Production Team Leader with a globally recognised company in Surrey please apply now.
Please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.