about 1 year ago
Cambodia Angkor Air needs to recruit 1 Executive staff who meets the following terms and conditions:
Sex and Nationality
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analysis sale performance, cargo business result, market share, and market information.
* Supporting and coordinated with GSSA to maintain relationship with existing forwarder/agents
* Seeking potential forwarder/agent to increase more sale product
* Keeping contact closer with GSSA to get back about market situation, market rate, product and their suggestion
* Follow up strictly of GSSA performance, sale result, and market situation and make report weekly, monthly, quarterly, semester, and yearly compare to MP, build up the Market plan, action plan to all GSSA, follow up and study what is reason of decreasing and increasing
* Cooperate and coordinate with other department for schedule change, A/C type in order to accept more cargo, upgrade A/C (if any request from partner), and also for estimate for passenger on some flight to know how much capacity remain and inform to agent.
* Building up with OAL for SPA cooperation to expand more networks (offline) in order to increase cargo sale volume
* Conducting the sale visit to each market to meet and discuss with GSSA and potential forwarder/agent in order to push up sale
* Conducting to join international event in order to spread information about K6’s cargo business operation
* Building good relationship with handling company of each market to handle cargo export, import and transit smoothly.
* Supporting GSSA, agent/forwarder/consignee to solve any special case and unexpected happened.
* Making an official cargo sale report by weekly, monthly, quarterly, semester, and yearly, SLA report, SPA relationship in writing, other report… and submit to Cargo General Manager.
* Assist CGM to control all cargo booking from agents and SPA partner.
* Assist CGM for follow up performance, Evaluation of work and task.
* Coordinate with FAD to for settlement and revenue issue.
* Verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
* Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
* At list 2 years working experience with cargo
* Degree in commercial or transportation major,
* Computer skills: Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, E-mail, Outlook
* Good in English communication (speaking, writing and reading)
Interested candidates should please send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button above.