9 months ago
Have you ever thought about a job in aviation where you are up close and personal to airplanes?
Do you enjoy working outdoors, and being active in a fast-paced, safety-obsessed environment?
Are you a team player that others can rely on?
Then ATS Cargo Acceptance Agent is the job for you!
As an ATS Cargo Acceptance Agent you will:
• Load and unload cargo carts, containers, and cargo trucks at the cargo warehouse
• Sort, load, and unload US Postal Service mail into carts, containers, and cargo trucks
• Ensure airway bill data is entered completely and accurately prior to transport
• Perform security screening of packages and verify security status of shippers tendering cargo for transport
• Verify outgoing cargo is suitable for transport on passenger aircraft
• Remove Foreign Object Debris (FOD) from in and around the cargo warehouse
• Transport inbound and outbound cargo between the warehouse and airport terminal gates
• Operate a forklift and pallet jack as required
• Be on time, be prepared, and be safe
To be an ATS Cargo Acceptance Agent you must:
• Be at least 18 years old
• Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Possess a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent
• Be able to pass a drug screen
• Be able to obtain all required security clearances which includes an extensive employment, criminal record and residence background check
As an ATS Cargo Acceptance Agent you must be able to:
• Lift 70 pounds or more on a regular basis
• Bend, kneel, and stoop on a frequent basis
• Work outside in all types of weather, around jet and machinery noises.
• Attend 3 weeks Airline Cargo Acceptance paid training at DFW Training Center. Transportation, food and accommodations will be provided.
Ideal candidates will have experience in aviation, ground handling, cargo/mail sorting, and/or warehouse work. ATS provides extensive paid on the job training, advancement opportunities, and safety incentive bonuses.
Airlines are 24/7 so we need our ATS Cargo Acceptance Agents to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. The successful ATS agent brings their “A” game every day with energy and enthusiasm, respect for their team, and the
highest regard for safety!
ATS employees should apply through Ultipro | M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer