Cobham Regional Services is currently seeking pilots with suitable multi-crew, multi-engine experience to join our team as Captains in an environment where career and lifestyle combine.
Location: Perth, Australia
- The right to legally live and work in Australia
- A full Australian Airline Transport Pilots Licence (ATPL-A)
- A full NZ ATPL-A, which can be recognised by the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) under the Trans Tasman Mutual Recognition Act
- Current Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Class 1 Australian medical
- Eligibility to hold and maintain an Australian Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC)
- Successful completion of the multi-crew operations (MCC) training
- A Multi-engine Command Instrument Rating endorsement with appropriate navigation aids
- Minimum 5,000 hours total flight time, including
** Minimum 2,000 hours in command
** Minimum 1,500 hours in aircraft exceeding 5,700 kg (PIC and FO combined figure)
** Minimum 500 hours in command of a multi-engine aircraft
Cobham Aviation Services (CAvS) is Australia’s largest provider of contract aviation services, employing 1,300 people nationally. It forms part of Cobham Plc’s global operations across the US, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in Australia.