Oryxjet is currently accepting applications from experienced & qualified Captains and First Officers for its B737-500W. These are permanent positions and you will be required to be located at a commutable distance from its operating base at London Stansted or willing to relocate.
We will be holding an assessment day at our head office at London Luton Airport offices where you will be given the opportunity to ask questions during the course of the day.
- Candidates must hold an EASA license with a current and valid type rating on B737 300-900
- Captains must have a minimum of 4000 hours TT with 1000 on type
- First Officer 1000 hours TT and 500 hours on type
- English proficiency level 6
- Valid class one medical certificate
- Must hold a European Passport with the right to live and work in Europe
- Pilots with management experience and training qualifications as
- TRI/TRE will be a distinct advantage
The ideal candidates must be team players, flexible in nature, safety conscious and mission orientated, work and adapt in a dynamic business environment.
Candidates are expected to be disciplined, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The work will be VIP/programmed charter work on a worldwide AOC, pilots will be required to work away from base.
To apply please send us a cover letter, current CV, photograph to the email address provided.