4 months ago
MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER: Our attention seeker!
The successful Marketing Campaign Manager will have a background in executing effective multi-channel campaigns. They will have strong project management skills and ideally have operated within a B2B environment. Ideally this candidate will also have a strong knowledge of digital and be comfortable with working with email marketing platforms, such as campaign monitor, and its integration with other communication channels. Excellent cross-functional working and influencing skills, true creativity and an excellent eye for detail are essential.
As our Marketing Campaign Manager you will take the lead role in developing long-term internal relationships across the Group to deliver integrated marketing campaigns. You’ll need to quickly establish good working relationships with the global sales and strategic business development teams, to support their acquisition and retention strategies with the objective of generating leads.
1. Creation of the annual campaign plan that delivers to AJW’s acquisition and retention strategies, identifying and developing B2B marketing campaigns.
1. By working closely with Global Sales and Strategic Business Development Teams, you’ll research and understand the aviation aftermarket to utilise your skills to devise and deliver an innovative annual campaign plan that meets business requirements.
2. To drive successful mutli-channel marketing campaigns, ensuring consistency of brand and corporate messaging, that generate leads.
3. Deliver campaigns - from briefing through to execution, you’ll lead the messaging, toolkit production and implementation of the overall projects plan, ensuring consistency across all external and internal channels for all main campaigns and tactical promotion to generate leads and revenues.
4. You will need to quickly establish and manage relationships to assist in securing accurate briefs and oversee the campaign elements with support from the wider marketing team and external agencies (designers and printers etc.).
5. Be responsive to unplanned campaign requests from stakeholders, extracting a brief, responding with research and adding value.
6. As part of the campaign mix be responsible for identifying appropriate target audience groups, manipulating data and implementing e-marketing in line with industry standards.
7. To work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
3. Develop service level agreements and performance indicators for campaigns which demonstrate success.
4. Lead the analysis into the performance of each campaign.
5. Implement and track success of campaigns, delivering regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
6. Embrace our culture of continuous improvement.
* Ideally educated to degree level or working towards CIM with previous experience in a full marketing mix or agency role, which will have incorporated both on and offline campaign management, ideally in a B2B environment.
* Strong understanding of digital marketing and how content marketing and social media work to deliver results.
* Ability to work in a "matrix" organisation using inter-personal skills consistent with company values.
* Achievement oriented.
* Autonomous, yet a team player.
* Passionate, with an ability to interact and influence stakeholders at all levels, ideally within a matrix organisation.
* Experience working in a European or global environment.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.