Key responsibilities and tasks:
• The implementation of the EASA Operations and / or Part-M Compliance Systems;
• Ensuring that the Compliance Assurance System is properly maintained;
• Ensuring that the requirements of EASA Air Operations 965/2012, EU 1321/2014 Part M, the requirements of the TM-CAD, and any changes thereto are disseminated to the respective departments;
• Planning and execution of Internal, External and Service provider/Contractor Audits and following up on corrective actions;
• Managing Audit Findings and assisting in the development of internal processes, procedures and operational risk evaluations;
• Reviewing regulation changes and monitoring the incorporation of changes into the Organisations manuals;
• Maintaining Training Records of Compliance Auditors and/or CAMO Personnel.
Idea Skills and experience:
• Qualification: a recognised Higher Diploma level (EQF 5 or higher);
• Proven Compliance Auditing Experience with a recognised Auditor certificate;
• Knowledge of aircraft operation and associated principles with a minimum of two years’ experience;
• Knowledge of the relevant regulations specifically EASA Air Operations and /or EASA Part M.;
• Proficient user of MS Applications and ERP systems;
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
Previous experience in a similar or related position will be considered an asset.