FPS are looking for an Experience CAMO Manager for our client, based in Malta.
The Continuing Airworthiness Manager should answer directly to the AM (Accountable Manager), the employee will have overall responsibility for the Continuing Airworthiness Management Department within the CAMO, which consists of but not limited to the aircraft maintenance management and must ensure that the functions and/or personnel are performing their work in an effective and satisfactory manner to the satisfaction of the Accountable Manager and the local aviation authorities.
Implementing a code of practice in respect of maximum duty hours of maintenance personnel, taking into account any Human Factor issues;
Ensuring all regulatory responsibilities are being followed as per the approved CAME;
Ensuring that the Engineering and Quality System Procedures are complied with, to achieve good maintenance practices and compliance with the NAA/EASA / TM-CAD;
Prepare / revise the CAME and Internal Procedure Manual in a way acceptable to the NAA/TM-CAD/EASA;
Conduct scheduled meeting with the CAMO team to review open issues, create new targets and follow-up on those target through the assigned staff member;
Liaise with the local aviation Authorities regarding CAME requirements/revisions and phase-in/out of aircraft;
Perform annual staff reviews and discuss new targets.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
• Excellent knowledge of the position's specific field of expertise.
• Ability to arrive at sound, supportable and independent conclusions concerning the nature of work.
• Seasoned judgement and the ability to set priorities and make decisions.
• Demonstrated capability to manage and work as part of a team and be goal oriented.
• High level of interpersonal as well as written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
• Knowledge of and ability to use computer office automation software packages.
• Commitment to quality management.
Candidates must have previous experience in this role and be able to live and work in the EU.