Oaklands Global are working with a leading Business Jet Operator within the recruitment of a highly experienced and motivated engineering professional to fulfil the position of CAMO Manager in Malta.
The CAMO Manager will report directly to the Accountable Manager and in this challenging position you will assume responsibility for the management and supervision of the CAMO division to ensure smooth and safe maintenance operations in an effective and satisfactory manner to the satisfaction of the Accountable Manager and the local aviation authorities.
The man responsibilities of the position will be to;
· Managing and supervise the Continuing Airworthiness activities, through the Fleet Technical Management, in accordance with standards and requirements of all applicable Authorities.
· Ensuring all maintenance is carried out on time to an approved organisations, in accordance with the approved Maintenance Programme.
· Setting and following corrective actions resulting of Quality Manager audits, ensuring the Quality System functioning within the maintenance operations.
· Controlling and presenting the aircraft Maintenance Programme and its amendments to the competent Authority for approval, analyse the effectiveness of maintenance programmes and amendment as required.
· Managing the approval of modification and repairs
· Ensuring that all applicable airworthiness directives and operational directives with a continuing airworthiness impact, are applied.
· Coordinating and supervising the scheduled maintenance, the application of airworthiness directives, the replacement of service life limited parts, and components inspection to ensure the work is carried out properly.
· Ensuring that the aircraft base, scheduled line maintenance and engine maintenance contracts, together with all amendments are approved by the competent Authority.
· Performing the verification exercise and sign the extension of the ARC (Form 15a and/or 15b).
· Liaison with regulatory authorities, original equipment manufacturers (OEM), Part-145 approved maintenance organizations contracted and other operationally relevant external entities.
The ideal candidate will have;
· Minimum five years relevant work experience in maintenance or continuing airworthiness of aircrafts
· Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices.
· An appropriate Part-66 licence or an aeronautical degree or equivalent from a recognised Technical College or University, or an additional five years of experience in continuing airworthiness
Apply now as this opportunity won’t be around for long;
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy.