Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Role: CAMO Engineer
We are looking for a CAMO Engineer who join our client's CAMO Department. The successful candidate will be used to interacting in different cultural environments, and be willing to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation;
- Practical Experience and expertise in the application of Aviation Safety Standards and Safe Operating Practices;
- Knowledge of Aviation Legislation (EU OPS, Part 21, Part 145 & Part M) is required;
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical Engineering or equal practice knowledge (Part-6 Cat B1/B2/C);
- Analytical minded team player and leader with good communication and negotiation skills, who is able to work under pressure and in full autonomy;
- Familiar with MS Office and CAMP / AMOS;
- Familiar with the specific needs of the Business Aviation;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must;
- BBJ/ACJ experience will be considered an asset.
- Administrating, development and revision of Maintenance Programs for the managed fleet;
- AD, SB Evaluation and updating of Maintenance Programmes and Maintenance Software;
- Reliability monitoring;
- Creation of Work Packages;
- Liaison with the Service Centres;
- Liaison with Auditors;
- Budget Planning;
- Monitoring of compliance of maintenance schedules, maintenance task with regards to airworthiness requirements;
- Control and updating of returned Work Packages after accomplishment;
- Invoice control;
- Additional work according to CAME.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate, with KPI's/Bonus scheme's in place.
Accomodation is provided for the first 3 months of employment whilst the successful candidate finds suitable housing, along with travel arrangements also.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!