The Aviation Recruitment and Consulting Group are currently seeking a CAMO Engineer within Avionics on behalf of our airline client based in Vienna, Austria.
Our client is a newly established AOC established under a leading airline brand who have in-house engineering and an outsourced planning department. They are now seeking a CAMO engineer to be involved in the setting up of line-maintenance.
This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible. You will be responsible for:
· Monitoring, evaluation and administration of Airworthiness Directives, EASA SIB’s and national requirements
· Evaluating and administrating Service Bulletins and other manufacturers documents
· Ensuring that each aircraft is maintained and in an airworthy position
· Work closely with Operational Engineering
· Administration and control of aircraft software
· Control and administration of the component control data
· Supervision and control of operating limits
· Aircraft transition projects
· Technical representation at aircraft maintenance events
· Communication with OEM’s for related technical subjects.
This is an exciting opportunity for driven and ambitious individuals to grow and develop within a new and diverse company.
You will ideally have:
· An aeronautical/avionic/ electronic degree OR a B1 or B2 EASA Part 66 Licence
· Training or relevant experience working on/with Airbus 320 Family i.e. Type Rating Certificate or General Familiarisation Course Certificate
· Exceptional Excel/ MS Office skills
· Great communication skills