Title: Continuing Airworthiness Manager
Work Type: Permanent
Salary: Circa £70k
Location: United Kingdom
We now have a new opportunity for a Continuing Airworthiness Manager to join our client based in the UK.
If you are an experienced Continuing Airworthiness Manager and are looking for a new challenge please apply or contact our friendly team today.
Ensure Line and Base Maintenance is carried out on time and to an approved standard.
- The establishment and development of Continuing Airworthiness policy, including the approval of Maintenance Programmes.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance Programmes
- A relationship with the Part-145 Maintenance Organisation and/or contractor(s) is established and a Maintenance Contract is in place.
- The Compliance System required by M.A.712 is effective in its application and any follow up actions required to address findings have sufficient root cause analysis;
- The Technical Log as required by M.A.306 including any subsequent amendment thereof, is submitted for approval by the CAA;
- Airworthiness Records are retained as required by M.A.305;
- Work planning is carried out;
- The supervision of Airworthiness and Technical Library Staff is maintained;
- A review of all new and/or amended maintenance/technical information is conducted for applicability to the aircraft currently operated by our client.
- Modifications and repairs (changes) are carried out to an approved standard;
- ADs and SBs are reviewed and embodied where necessary;
- Non-Mandatory modification embodiment policy is adhered to;
- The rectification of all defects;
- The review, amendment and control of this Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition;
- The review and implementation, as appropriate, of any additional UK CAA national requirements;
- The reporting of any occurrences of a maintenance nature to the CAA and the aircraft manufacturers. Including both Mandatory Occurrences and occurrences related to maintenance findings, which fall outside the mandatory reporting scheme;
- The Certificate of Airworthiness/Airworthiness Review Certificate for each aircraft operated by the Company remains valid in respect of:
o The airworthiness of the aircraft;
o The expiry date specified on the Certificate;
o Any other condition specified on the Certificate;
To learn more please call Tommy Parsons on oo441392241335. Alternatively please apply via the button shown.
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. We are the world’s No.1 aviation & aerospace recruitment agency providing temporary & permanent workforce solutions.
TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services.