5 months ago
CAM Software Developer - Must have active TS/SCI with Poly
Req #: 214406
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Are you interested in working with the latest in advanced technologies? Does supporting critical national security missions have special meaning to you? Are you someone that thrives working in an agile team environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our team and support a key Intelligence Community customer on a long-term prime contract.
The MIDDLEWARE program is comprised of multiple TTOs, and provides five key capabilities across them as well as a wide variety of support services. The key capabilities are: Data Transport - Provides real-time data transport services across a global footprint, Billions of message events per day. Enterprise Audit - Provides millions of auditable events to the enterprise never audited before. Authorization Services - Provides Billions of authorizations per year across the IC. Information Transport Service (ITS) - ODNI Mandated high speed data transport for high vale traffic. Enterprise Application Hosting – Supporting requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be a key member of a large prime contract effort, comprised of multiple teams working to secure, operate and enhance customer systems. This position is for a Software Engineer to support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution. Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Development includes acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
* 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
* 2 years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
* 2 years work experience in the SIGINT,IA, or IT domains
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Java/JE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
* Developing and hosting software on RHEL or CentOS platforms
* Medium to complex XSLT mapping and XPath expressions & functions
* Commercial middleware platforms/Application Servers (JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Webmethods or similar)
* Integrating with API and Web Services (SOAP and REST) including WSDL/WADL
* Secure communications via PKI through X.509 Authentication, SSL enabling applications and servers
* Relational databases and programming via JDBC
* Implementing SOA design principles and best practices
* Version Control (GIT, SVN, CVS or similar)
* Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environment
* Solid understanding of complex Data Structures (XSD, XML, JSON)
What We Can Offer You:
CACI’s National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group is looking for a successful candidate who possesses the requisite experience and “can-do” attitude. The work environment is casual, yet professional and we’re committed to providing the tools you need to succeed on the job and in your career.
TTO # (2018-TTO6-07)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.