Zenon is delighted to be supporting a very well-established Airline in sourcing a Cabin Services Manager in support of their Long-Haul operations on a permanent basis for their HQ in Africa.
· Competitive Salary
· Accommodation provided
· Local Transportation provided
· Medical Insurance Provided
· Responsible for managing the cabin services department with respect to their International Flights Operations.
· The management the cabin services department for all International Flights including regular flight audits.
· The direct management of all cabin crew operating within International Flight Operations including all performance monitoring and review, appraisals, coaching and mentoring of staff.
· To ensure and monitor all cabin crew related duties including flight hours, duty time etc. are not exceeded.
· To ensure all Cabin safety standards are upheld and never compromised.
· Provide solid Management, motivation and direction to all Cabin Crew inclusive of Line -Trainers and Pursers.
· Successfully resolve service recovery issues professionally and in person, taking business needs into consideration.
· The ability to delegate appropriate tasks to ensure excellent service is delivered, whilst also providing support and feedback to staff members.
· To have an in-depth knowledge of the Cabin Services performance management process. Creates an enabling environment that Crew want to work. Able to use a logical approach to resolve cabin crew conflict.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
· To have an in-depth knowledge of the Cabin Services performance management process.
· Ability to create a professional and enabling environment that Cabin Crew will excel in.
· Proven ability to resolve cabin crew conflict.
· Proven experience within long haul International Flight Operations is a must.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as a Cabin Services Manager in an Airline environment and the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Cassie Shaw in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Cabin Crew Specialist Cassie Shaw, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.