5 months ago
Position: Cabin Services Instructor
Location: Mumbai-Head Office
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline or Diploma in Aviation / Hospitality
Age: 26 - 30 Years
Experience From: 3 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 6 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position 1. Ensures well-trained, competent, qualified and efficient Cabin Crew at all times.
2. Conducts Induction of new Trainees.
3. Responsible for co-ordination of AEP processing for trainees.
4. Responsible for co-ordination of Uniform issuance for trainees and reissue for crew.
5. Conducts In-flight Service Training for Cabin Crew (Initial, Recurrent and Enhanced/ upgrade programs.)
6. Conducts Announcement Training for Cabin Crew and rate crew post evaluation.
7. Conducts Announcement Upgrade training to improve rating of cabin crew.
8. Responsible for evaluation of examinations and compiling the results.
9. Maintains and updates training records in a meticulous and systematic manner.
10. Monitors the progress of trainees/ individual cabin crew and suggest / conduct additional training as and when required.
11. Coaches and mentors new trainees/ Cabin Crew and provide feedback.
12. Conducts programs based on complaints analysis done by self and through data received from customer feedback.
13.Creates case studies from actual passenger complaints and take necessary steps to reduce complaints by training crew.
14. Prepares a schedule of audit flights on a monthly basis and submit to Sr. Manager Training.
15. Conducts service based audits and identify deficiencies and suggest corrective measures/ corrective action if necessary.
16. Conducts Periodic In-flight Audits for all crew and for all bases.
17. Submits and maintains all audit reports.
18. Ensures that training facility including all training aids – (audio & visual) is well-maintained and notice boards are updated at all times.
19. Assists Sr. Manager Training in formulating and implementing training programs.
20.Provides inputs for amendments and revisions to the service manual and update power point presentations on a regular basis.
21. Develops training material on an ongoing basis
22. Prepares question bank for service based examinations and proficiency.
23. Ensures that all manuals handouts, circulars and other documentation are copied well in advance and distributed to all trainees and maintain records of the same.
24. Responsible for proper dissemination of service circulars, revisions, manuals to all bases and maintain records of the same.
25. All allied and ancillary duties.
26. Any other duties /training that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Description Relevant Experience (Type of roles & duration which
an individual should have done in his/her prior experience
Should have at least 03 years of flying experience Including at least 01 year as CCIC)
Venue: WIC, Worli
Contact: HR Department