4 months ago
Job Description - Cabin Services Crew Chief (18300073)
Cabin Services Crew Chief)
Do you like to keep things clean and organized? Do the small details matter?
Are you a team leader that others can rely on?
Then let your career take off with ATS as a Cabin Cleaning Crew Chief!
Ideal candidates have at least six months of aviation cabin cleaning experience, and one year of housekeeping or janitorial experience.
ATS provides paid on the job training, advancement opportunities, and safety incentive bonuses.
As an ATS Cabin Cleaning Crew Chief you will:
* Be actively involved with all cabin cleaning team duties (perform aircraft security searches, clean and restock aircraft, etc.)
* Delegate the work of ramp team members on your shift to ensure flights depart on time
* Be responsible for conducting on-the-job training and coaching for new team members
* Observe and enforce all ATS and airline safety regulations and company policies
To be an ATS Cabin Cleaning Crew Chief you must:
* Demonstrate strong communication skills to interact professionally with team members and station leadership
* Be at least 18 years of age and possess a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent
* Be able to pass a drug screen and obtain airport security clearance which includes an extensive 10-year employment, criminal record and residence background check
As an ATS Cabin Cleaning Crew Chief you must be able to:
* Lift up to 30 pounds (14 kg) on a regular basis
* Stand, lift, bend, push and pull on a frequent basis and for extended periods
* Work around jet and machinery noises
Airport Terminal Services (ATS) is an international ground handler that supports the airline industry. We are committed to delivering the aviation community quality services by maintaining the highest level of safety and supplying efficient, effective staff.
Airlines are 24/7, so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their “A” game every day with energy and enthusiasm, respect for their team, and the highest regard for safety!
ATS employees should apply through Oracle
M/F Disabled and Vet Equal Opportunity Employer
: US-CA-Los Angeles
Airport Terminal Services Inc 5777 W Century Blvd, Number 715
Los Angeles 90045
: General Labor
: ATS US
: Team Leader
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Sep 30, 2018, 9:12:52 PM