TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is currently seeking Cabin Mechanics to join our MRO client based in Malta to work on the A340 to start as soon as possible.
· Start date - ASAP
· End date - Ongoing
· Base maintenance
· Shift rotation – 3 days on, 3 days off with overtime
· 50 hrs/week
· Great working conditions
· Accommodation allowance
· Flights reimbursed up to €300
To be applicable for the role above, you must be able to evidence the following essential requirements.
· Eligibility to work in the EU
· 12 months experience on A340
· Valid EWIS, HF and FTS (from EASA part 145/147 organisations)
· Basic Aeronautical Diploma or Skilled Workers Certificate
If this position is of interest and you would like for us to submit your information for approval, please apply online or call the UK TARCG Office.