Join one of the industry-leading and fastest growing teams, operating on behalf of globally acknowledged ACMI, charter and cargo operator.
To accommodate the growing demand for their services, SmartLynx Airlines is planning to grow its fleet up to 65 units in summer 2023, operating on Airbus A320, A321, A330, and Boeing 737 MAX aircraft.
We are looking for Initial, Non-experienced Cabin Crew Members and Experienced Cabin Crew Members to join our amazing team.
Please note that if you have more than 100 BLH flying experience you will need to provide proof of it.
In case you want to be considered for a Senior CCM position, please note that you will be asked to provide proof of at least 12 months of operational experience.
Will be considered as valid proofs any of the following documents:
- Reference letter signed by HR Department/Flight Operations department or any other management department clearly stating experience as Cabin Crew Member/Senior cabin crew member (if applicable)
- Official roster report showing experience as operating Cabin Crew Member on an EASA operator (Name of candidate and dates shall be clearly shown)
- Any other official document stating previous experience as Operating Cabin Crew Member in the last 60 months on an EASA operator (Name of candidate and dates shall be clearly shown) such as hours certificate.
- Valid passport without restrictions to travel worldwide
- EU Passport or EU working permit (unrestricted)
- Clean Criminal Record
- Excellent English language skill: min ICAO level 3 or equivalent
- Ability to swim 25m without assistance
- Immaculate appearance: no visible tattoos and/or body piercings that cannot be covered discreetly
- Willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Willing and able to spend long periods of time away from home
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Bimonthly travel costs covered
- Worldwide base
- Supported accommodation
- Exciting and ever-changing cabin crew life
- Colleagues from all over the world
- Life outside of your comfort zone
- To be part of the aviation community
- Opportunity to grow professionally
Please note that documents marked with an (*) are mandatory to be considered for the position. If successful and before assigned to training, you will be asked to provide the missing documents.
COVID 19th Vaccination Certificate and Yellow Fever Vaccination are not required for application, however, due to the global nature of SLX Operation, certain vaccines might be required in line with the commercial needs, hence some priority will be taken into account for those who are current for such worldwide operational activity.