3 months ago
Tigerair Australia operates 15 aircrafts, flying to 13 domestic destinations, with around 500 flights per week and 400 Cabin Crew that get us there.
What is the role:
Reporting to the Head of Operations Performance and working in a diverse and professional team, you will be required to complete Cabin Crew resource planning and HOTAC activities for the Tigerair Australia.
Your role will be responsible for evaluating and implementing a plan to meet the immediate and future optimal Cabin Crew resourcing requirements, identified to meet the requirements of the Company’s Flight Schedules across multiple bases and fleet types, taking into consideration Award and Industrial constraints, promotional training requirements and Annual and Long Service leave management.
HOTAC (Hotel, Transport and Accommodation) responsibilities include contract management of hotel and transport providers and ensuring accommodation for crew meet EA requirements. Other ad-hoc administration including but not limited to invoice processing and reporting.
What about you?
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to engage at all levels, you pride yourself on your attention to detail, strong time management and drive to succeed. You are flexible and can change directions quickly as we work in an ever moving and fast paced environment. You are a strategic thinker who can come up with creative solutions and enjoys problem solving.
What are we looking for?
To be our successful applicant you will be able to demonstrate:
* Ability to write clear and concise analysis
* Ability to effectively translate complex business ideas and requirements to specifications.
* Personal accountability and ownership for decisions and actions
* Working Knowledge of Enterprise and Industrial awards and agreements
* Commercial acumen
* Success in driving improved organisational engagement
* Experience with Airline Operational Systems
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel to develop and support complex spreadsheet and database modelling
* Exposure to the aviation industry, highly desirable
If you enjoy working as part of a close knit, supportive team environment and are looking for your next challenge this could be the role for you! Tigerair Australia offers ongoing career development opportunities along with a dynamic work environment.
For further information about this role, please read the position description.