over 2 years ago
This position handles orders that involve making judgments such as choosing which specific product or material from the establishment's product lines will satisfy the customer's needs, or determining the price to be quoted when pricing involves more than merely referring to a price list or making some simple mathematical calculations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs all required activities involved with procuring goods and services, such as materials, equipment, tools,parts and supplies.
• Confer with vendors or suppliers to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedules as required.
• Determines the method of procurement, prepares purchase orders or bid requests, review bid proposals and negotiate orders within budget.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience of which three (3) must be specialized in conducting procurement for items similar to those provided under this PWS supporting an aviation/aerospace program
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran